Just Law Corporation

Phone (604) 847-7737

Wills and Estates, Power of Attorney and Representation Agreement, Committeeships

We can assist you in preparing your Last Will and Testament or making a valid change (Codicil) to it. If a loved one has died, we can provide legal services to obtain Letters of Administration (intestate) or Probate (will) and otherwise assist the Executor or Administrator in properly administering the Estate.


We can help. We also can prepare a Representation Agreement to cover all aspects of care incase of incapacity of a loved one. In the event a loved one becomes incapacitated without making these provisions, we can obtain a Court appointed Committeeship to allow you to handle the estate for the benefit of the incapacitated loved one.